It is very crucial that you know how to write each Chinese character in correct order. It will help you know how to write each character correctly and better!
Click Here to get the stroke order and the pronunciation of any Chinese Character and learn how to pronounce and write any vocabulary! You can look up Chinese characters/vocabulary by using English, Pinyin, or Chinese Character.
Other Dictionaries you can use:
- Line Dictionary Chinese to English: For the Chinese character you don’t know the pronunciation/Pinyin or English meaning, you can look up this character by using this Line dictionary. It will allow you to look up this character. Simply go to that page and click on the pen symbol on the upper right corner and write down this character with this on-line pen and a list of words will pop up. Just select the one you are looking for.
- Chinese Etymology: Look up how a character evolves over time.
- Chinese-English Dictionary
- Chinese-English-Pinyin Dictionary (Search with English, Pinyin, or Chinese characters. This one shows you the stroke orders )
- Chinese-English Word Dicitionary/
Other useful Resources:
- 2500 汉字繁简对照 (A list of 2500 Chinese Characters: Simplified vs. Traditional)
Chinese Sentence/Text to Speech Converter (Convert any Chinese sentence or text into Mandarin Speech)