By Ling-Ling Lisa Shih
One important factor contributing to achieving academic success or reaching life goals is effective time management. How can we keep track of our tasks, assignments, short-term goals, and long-term goals and make sure to finish them timely?
We can use the following printable worksheets to help us finish assignments before they are due and achieve our goals by breaking them down into small manageable tasks.
It is not just you. Most of us can learn how to better manage our time. We can all accomplish so much more within a day, a week, a month, a year and our entire life if we can make most of our time!
Do you have trouble turning in assignments on time or taking actions to pursue your life goals? Here are some tools you can use to help you better plan, organize, and prioritize your tasks or assignments.
Here is the guidelines for how to use these forms to improve your time management: How to Improve Your Planning and Organizational skills
- Forms for Time management
- Time Management Worksheet or Creating a Master Schedule
- Calendar for Assignments Monthly and weekly
- 6 Reasons People Procrastinate
- 24-Hour Time Log
- Breaking Down My Week
- Long-Term Assignment Organizer or in Word
- Goal Setting Worksheet
- Procrastination Management Worksheet
- Term at a Glance
- Time Budget Sheet
- Time Log Worksheet
- Using Time Effectively
You can find more useful resources below to help you better manage your time and other tools to help you achieve academic success:
- All Worksheets for learning
- Manage My Time
- Executive Function Activities for Adolescents (What is the concept of Executive function and self-regulation?)
- Study Guides and Strategies