By Ling-Ling Lisa Shih
This is a good news article to study for beginning Chinese learner.
Download this app: Decipher Chinese: the News app for Chinese learners to your cell phone.
Here is the article in the app: Don’t say “Ni hao” to friends 别对朋友说「你好」 http://app.decipherchinese.com/articles/Hsqarruym5a2LugfX/dont-say-ni-hao-to-friends #learnchinese via @DecipherChinese
I have assigned my students to the following:
Instruction for the assignment:
- Download this app and use it to learn about this article.
- Write down the whole article on one side of your note book, and write the pinyin on the character/vocabularies you don’t know.
- On the other side, write the translation for the article.
- Create a vocabulary list for this article.
- Be ready for reading and translating the sentences in this article in class.